Sunday, June 28, 2015

Making Efforts For A Jerk

I was so happy that I got 16 views! But it was me all along. LOL. Anyways, I'm happy to be back. I was so busy about schoolwork and before my homework starts to poke me, I have something to share with you.  I got myself rejected again. Like I'm not getting used to it. But seriously, I was left by the man who I thought has still feelings for me. And it was just a one-day conversation. But for me it was forever, I never thought that it would struck me this much since I've been in the situation many times. I just don't know guys. Maybe I sound like a desperate teenager who wants to have a boyfriend, but I'm not like that. I just don't get it, why would he talk to me like we're old pals and flirting like two love birds. Or I assumed that hard? Which is why, I'm dying to know the answer. I want to ask him but I'm too afraid. I don't know why I'm afraid of asking him how he feels about me but how can I?He always leave me like a lost puppy on a crowded street. Ugh, self-pity. I even sent him a selfie which would kill my dignity if it wasn't for him. I played the song he wanted me to listen. I even watched the fucking music video on Youtube. Gosh, he's so naive. He's confusing and that makes me want to know him more even though I knew him that much  before. And by the way, he's my ex. Yes, can someone yell at me that I don't need him? Thank you. Maybe that's the thing about exes. You can never be friends with someone you fell inlove with. Now that he's back ignoring me again, Just remember, Mr. Ex, that if you'll start talking to me like that again, I deserve someone better and I'll never be the same girl you knew. This situation must have an end, and I'll be the one to stop this. Whining about you when I still have many things to do. And because of that, I must go. Homework, remember? Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment